Terms of Service
Last Updated: March 22, 2016
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the AghaNoorOfficial.com (“We”, “Us”, “Our”, “the company”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links to other WebSites
Our Service may contain links to thirdparty web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by AghaNoorOfficial.com and we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
- You agree to accept all the terms and conditions mentioned in this document.
- You will not use the website in a manner which disrupts or disengages other users.
- You will not use the website for the promotion of your products or services without our written and signed consent.
- All the information provided by you at the time of signup should be 100% accurate and up to date.
- At the time We do not offer any commission on sales referred to us.
- We reserve the right to decline your order for any reason we deem fit. We are not obliged to disclose the reason for such refusal.
- One individual may not create more than one account on our website.
- All communication between you and the company should be kept confidential.
- We are not liable to indemnify against any loss or damage you suffer as a consequence of placing the order or using our product(s).
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]